Monday, June 21, 2010

new ventures

I'll skip the excuses and apologies for no posts in months.

It's been an amazing and busy 2010 so far. I graduated in graphic design just over a month ago, scooped up a job at the Museum of History as (get this) a graphic designer, and have been joyfully busy with family and friends (weddings and reunions and cookouts. This life (THIS ONE!) is a good one.
I'm quite thrilled to have found something in my field, in a museum no less. I'm anxious to start some real design projects (and to graduate from resizing, mock-ups, and template filling sort of work I've been assigned so far), but imagine this is all part of the dues-paying phase of my career. Ever the impatient lady, I'm chomping at the bit, ready to get started! I want to use by brain! Practice my skills!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in fact thankful to the holder of this website who has shared this impressive post at at
this place.

my weblog - bmi chart female