Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what i'm working on...


doing now:

-concept maps on cell phones (just finished)

-some poetry (gasp- not sure where that came from, but i'm loving it)

-learning my* snazzy camera (ah, love the dslr)

-learning to letterpress

-working all hours in my school studio

-writing press release for pro/con: political craft exhibition at rebus works

dreaming now:

-making an all-white (or nearly all-white) sculptural book with letterpressed text that resembles my embossed circle book from my penland days, but with a elastic binding, and more pronounced (conceptual) form

-cooking meals. also eating meals.

-working in my non-school studio

-having more time for creative and educational endeavors


*my = long-term borrowed from my oh-so-generous mother

that picture up there? that's my tableau for imaging project #3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very talented and have excellent taste. I am looking forward to the political exhibit at Rebus. I especially like your sense of humor in your blog, it shows your great personality. Look forward to future posts.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.