Wednesday, February 17, 2010

That project I was working on...


Here it is! I was lucky enough to design the commencement program for the College of Design's December graduation ceremony. It was such a fun project. The pattern is based on a window that is in both Leazar and Brooks (two of the College of Design's buildings). It was printed on Mohawk Linen paper and folds in thirds, and then opens to reveal a poster-of-sorts with the roofline of Brooks Hall and the graduation date (seen below). I even got to include a gradient, something I've never used in earnest before (as opposed to capitalizing on the tacky possibilities of gradients). Win!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea Talks Smack said...

this is very cool!